Yes, we are authorized by the State of Nevada to dispense medical marijuana.
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients and designated primary caregivers who hold valid registry identification cards.
As of July 2017, medical marijuana cards must be renewed every two years. A renewal packet should arrive in the mail approximately two months prior to your card’s expiration date. Follow the enclosed instructions, complete the paperwork, and mail the packet back to the Division of Public and Behavioral Health.
We do not accept expired medical marijuana cards under any circumstance.
- To ensure quick service for our medical patients, we have a dedicated line for medical check-in.
- We offer exclusive promotions to our medical patients via text message.
- We also offer discounts for our medical patients, including the following:
- Medical Discount: 30% off medizin-branded products
- Veterans Discount: 20% off w/ proof of service
- Industry Discount: 20% off w/ proof of employment
- Don’t forget our Loyalty Program, get rewarded for every visit and sign up! Each patient will receive VIP specials and $10 off on their 4th visit signing in. Ask us in-store for more details!
*Cannot combine discounts.
We’re currently open 24 hours 7 days a week! We are subject to be closed during major holidays.